More useless automotive trivia.
1. Toyota is not the only foreign make to win in NASCAR. In 1954, Al Keller drove a Jaguar to victory during a NASCAR race at the Linden Airport in New Jersey.
2.There was no 1998 Mazda Miata in the US.
3. VW only sold two Beetles in the USA in 1949
4. 1967 was the first year for dual circuit master cylinders preventing complete loss of braking if one circuit failed.
5. Chevrolet first produced their small block V8 in 1955.
6. Ford’s Mustang “California Special” was only made one year in 1968.